The Meth Helpline is a confidential, non-judgemental telephone counselling, information and referral service for anyone seeking help for their own or another person’s meth use.
The Meth Helpline offers free, professional drug counselling and support and is confidential.
- listen to what is going on for you
- provide you with information about meth
- provide emotional support
- talk about treatment options
- refer you to local services that can provide ongoing support.
- 24/7 telephone support, advice, information and referral
- Interim support to individuals waiting for face-to-face treatment
- A call back service to socially and geographically isolated clients
- Support to health professionals
- Translating & Interpreting Services
- Speech or hearing difficulties services
How to access