The Alcohol and Drug Support Line is a confidential, non-judgemental telephone counselling, information and referral service for anyone seeking help for their own or another person’s alcohol or drug use.
Contact with the Alcohol and Drug Support Line is one-to-one with a professional counsellor and is confidential.
- Counsellors listen to what is going on for you
- provide you with information about alcohol or drug use
- provide emotional support
- talk about treatment options and refer you to local services that can provide ongoing support.
- 24/7 telephone support, advice, information and referral
- Interim support to individuals waiting for face-to-face treatment
- A call back service to socially and geographically isolated clients
- Support to health professionals
- Translating & Interpreting Services
- Speech or hearing difficulties services
How to access
08 9442 5000 (Metro) or 1800 198 024 (Regional)