The National LGBTI Health Alliance is the national peak health organisation in Australia for organisations and individuals that provide health-related programs, services and research focused on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex people (LGBTI) and other sexuality, gender, and bodily diverse people and communities.
The Alliance brings together the many diverse voices that hold wisdom about LGBTI health in Australia:
- including populations
- service providers and government.
The Alliance remains the only national, membership-based, LGBTI health organisation. At any given time the Alliance is working closely with a huge number of stakeholders. Much of this work runs alongside our funded projects and includes:
- researchers developing and reviewing projects
- businesses designing inclusive practice models and systems
- services requiring training and education
- policy and communications managers across sectors
- and populations with little or no funding (i.e. indigenous sistergirls and brotherboys, intersex people).