of Level 4, 5 Arnold Street, Box Hill 3128
Entries may be submitted from 1 October – 8 November
Entries received after this date will not be eligible to be part of the competition.
To enter, entrants must, during the Submission Period, upload their recipes at: https://nmsupport.org.au/resources/recipe-competition
Entrants will also be required to provide their name, email address and phone number.
Entry will be restricted to enrolled and registered nurses and midwives who are currently registered with Ahpra in Australia.
Entries can be of any length and must be written in English.
Entries must be submitted as text through the Competition Entry Page.
Winning entries will be published on the “Nurse & Midwife Support” website and its associated social media accounts.
A panel of 3 judges will determine which recipes will be selected for publication.
Prior to publication, Eastern Health will be entitled to edit a submission in consultation with the entrant.
Cookware valued up to $100 and a $100 gift voucher from the list of providers below.
Cookware valued up to $50 and $50 gift voucher from the list of providers below.
A $50 gift voucher from the list of providers below.
Entrants whose recipes are published and are not awarded first, second or third place will receive a $20 voucher, they may choose from the list of providers below.
- Approved Providers
- Woolworths Essentials
- Coles Express
- JB HiFi
Eastern Health will notify entrants before a recipe is published.
Delivery of Prizes
Prizes will be sent to winners entrants by registered mail.
Further Terms and Conditions
1. Each entry must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. By submitting an entry, an entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Eastern Health may, in its absolute discretion, refuse to award a Prize to any entrant who fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
3. Entries must be original works written by an individual author.
4. Copyright in an entry will remain with the entrant.
5. Entries must not infringe upon anyone else’s copyright.
6. Entries that are deemed to be works of plagiarism or that contain copyright infringements will not be published and no prize will be awarded.
7. Entries that contain material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or hateful to another person or entity, including the Victorian Government, its employees, contractors, partners, suppliers, competitors or other stakeholders, or would otherwise damage Eastern Health’s reputation, will not be eligible for publication and no prize will be awarded.
8. Employees of Turning Point and Nurse & Midwife Support will be ineligible to enter the Competition.
How to Enter
9. To enter, entrants must follow the Entry Procedure and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
10. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible for publication.
11. Eastern Health reserves the right to disqualify an entry in the event of non-compliance with the Conditions of Entry or the Terms and Conditions.
12. Any entry received after expiry of the Submission Period will not be eligible for publication.
13. Eastern Health will not accept responsibility for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
14. All decisions made by Eastern Health in relation to any aspect of the Competition are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the Prize becomes unavailable, Eastern Health reserves the right to substitute a product of equal value or specification, subject to any applicable laws or written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Each entrant warrants to Eastern Health that his or her entry is their own work, is complete and accurate and has been submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
17. Eastern Health will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or other errors (whether technical or otherwise) that may occur in the course of conducting the Competition.
18. Eastern Health accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. To the full extent permitted by law, Eastern Health will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering the Competition or accepting or using the Prize.
20. Eastern Health will accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may be incurred by an entrant from winning the Prize.
21.By entering this Competition, each entrant releases Eastern Health, its directors, officers, employees and agents from, and indemnifies each of them against, any and all liability or loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from or in connection with this Competition or the Prize.
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria.