- Submission Period
Entries may be submitted until 11.59PM on 31st December 2023.
Entries received after this date will not be eligible to be part of the competition.
- Entry Procedure
To enter, entrants must, during the Submission Period, submit their photos through the submission form.
Entrants will be required to provide their full name, postcode, email address, registration number/student enrolment details and phone number.
- Entry Restrictions
Entry will be restricted to enrolled and registered nurses and midwives who are currently registered with Ahpra in Australia or students that are currently studying nursing or midwifery at a registered Australian education institution.
Entries must be of one photograph of them with their pet
- Winning entry will be published on the “Nurse & Midwife Support” website and its associated social media accounts.
- A panel of three judges will select one winner from the eligible entries:
- Helen Pentecost – Senior Nurse/Midwife, Nurse & Midwife Support
- Lauren Deeth – Marketing Lead, Nurse & Midwife Support
- Courtney Wilkinson – Communication Officer, Nurse & Midwife Support
(c) Each photograph will be judged on two criteria:
- Creativity/ uniqueness
- Each criterion will be allocated a score out of ten by each judge, giving a maximum possible score of 30 for creativity/uniqueness and 30 for presentation/style. From the top 10 scores out of 60, the panel of judges will award one winner.
One winner will receive a well-being hamper which includes:
- French Vanilla Almonds
- A6 Notebook
- Eye mask
- French Pink Clay & Pink Salt Bath Soak
Eastern Health will notify entrants before their photos are published.
- Further Terms and Conditions
- Each entry must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting an entry, an entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Eastern Health may, in its absolute discretion, deem any entrant who fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions ineligible to take any further part in the completion and they will not be eligible for any Prize.
- By submitting an entry, an entrant consents to the use of their photographs on the “Nurse & Midwife Support” website and its associated social media accounts, and other Eastern Health websites or social media accounts promoting the event.
- Copyright in an entry will remain with an entrant. The entrant grants to Eastern Health a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to use copyrighted works for the purposes of the Photo Competition and related promotion.
- Entries must not infringe any third party’s copyright.
- Entries that are deemed to be works that contain copyright infringements will not be published and no prize will be awarded,
- Entries that contain material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or hateful to another person or entity, including the Victorian Government, its employees, contractors, partners, suppliers, competitors or other stakeholders, or would otherwise damage Eastern Health’s reputation, will not be eligible for publication and no prize will be awarded.
- Employees of Turning Point and Nurse & Midwife Support will not be eligible to enter the Competition.
- How to Enter
- To enter, entrants must follow the Entry Procedure and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The following entries will be deemed ineligible to participate in the Competition:
- incomplete or incomprehensible entries;
(ii) any non-compliance with the Conditions of Entry or the Terms and Conditions;
(iii) entries received after expiry of the Submission Period;
- Eastern Health will not be responsible for:
(i) late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries;
(ii) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries;
(iii) any incorrect or inaccurate information or other errors (whether technical or otherwise) that may occur in the course of conducting the Competition; or
(iv) any tax liabilities that may be incurred by an entrant from winning the Prize
- All decisions made by Eastern Health in relation to any aspect of the Competition are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the Prize becomes unavailable, Eastern Health reserves the right to substitute a product of equal value or specification, subject to any applicable laws or written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Each entrant warrants to Eastern Health that his or her entry is their own, is complete and accurate and has been submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Eastern Health will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering the Competition or accepting or using the Prize.
- By entering this Competition, each entrant releases Eastern Health, its directors, officers, employees and agents from, and indemnifies each of them against, any and all liability or loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from or in connection with this Competition or the Prize.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria.